We host groups of between 2 to 6 people whose aim it is to complete the game objective with 60 minutes. The idea is simple: we put you in a room and you have one hour to escape. There are a series of puzzles and codes hidden throughout the room which will help you achieve your ultimate goal - Escape.
Games Masters will be on hand to guide you through your quest so it is time to rise to the challenge.
TIME IS SHORT
Top Barn is situated on the outskirts of the Cathedral City of Worcester. Situated on the A443 it is approximately 6 miles to the North West of Worcester city centre, The M5 Junction 5 (Droitwich) and M5 Junction 6 (Worcester North) are just 6 miles away. escape rooms
A Pirate Adventure
Can you outwit 4 of the most daring Pirates of all time?
Dr I Pullem will See you now
Can you discover what has happened to lead singer of Us Them and Dean?
Can you help Santa with his naughty Elves?
This is a highly immersive and collaborative virtual escape room. Upon acquiring the game, you will receive a link by email which needs to be accessed by all team members. All team members can access from different devices. You will be entering a virtual space, where you can even “see” your team mates’ cursors on your screen. Move around the room and explore, discovering hidden items as though you were really there.
Our game is taken from one of our physical rooms but is 100% digitalised so you can play it at your leisure. We highly recommend setting up a video call prior to entering the game so as to have a continuous means of communication with team mates while navigating the game.
The game is non-linear and non-sequential, meaning that different players can work on and solve different tasks simultaneously. Remember to tell your team mates what you discover!
You can book your game for any of the time slots showing (this is just for our booking system and not when you actually have to play the game) and you will then receive an email with the link for your game which you can begin at anytime. You have 72 hours to complete the game once you have started and you can play in more than one session if you prefer.
The game can be played by one person alone or in teams of up to 6 devices. The game is estimated to take a team of 4 experienced Escape Room players about 90 minutes and is estimated to take a team of 4 non-experienced Escape Room players about 120 minutes. Hints are available in the game.
£40 for two players (£20 per player)
£54 for three players (£18pp)
£68 for four players (£17pp)
£80 for 5 players - (£16pp)
£90 for 6 players -(£15pp)
Corporate Bookings taken
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The below terms and conditions relate to booking your event and attending your event. These terms and conditions relate to all events arranged, managed, hosted by Top Escape Rooms Ltd regardless of where the events are held, promoted or sold by.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are a company limited by shares registered in England and Wales under company number 11918125 and with our registered office at The Well, Top Barn Business Centre, Worcester Road, Holt Heath, Worcestershire, WR6 6NH.
By booking onto an event, you confirm that:
• You agree to follow all rules, regulations and professional verbal direction that may be given at any time to ensure your safety during the event/s.
• You are aware of the terms and conditions for this event including late arrivals, fitness and medical requirements, cancellation policy and violent or aggressive behaviour.
• You also agree to not sharing specific information about the event that you are about to attend.
We reserve the right to refuse entry
• You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form on the website. All booking updates (including information, reminders and confirmations) are sent by email only. If you do not receive any emails or the email is corrupt in anyway (blank or otherwise), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a live event game and once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations or give any refunds. We may however reschedule your booking if the cancellation is unavoidable. This is at our discretion.
• CANCELLATION BY US: If an event is cancelled by us, we will contact those affected and endeavour to achieve a satisfactory resolution, e.g: change date of reservation or refund. We will also endeavour to ensure that we contact everyone affected promptly however if your contact details are not correct, we are not liable for any lack of contact.
• UNPAID BOOKINGS: If payment has not been received during the booking process Top Escape Rooms Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking. We will endeavour to contact the Booker and/or participants to inform with as much notice as possible; however we are not liable if contact has not been successful.
• TRANSFER BOOKING: If you wish to transfer your booking(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact the company by either email or telephone at least two hours prior to the start of your booking. Bookings may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a booking is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the booking or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission.
• LATE ATTENDANCE: The game timer will be started 10 minutes after your booked time. A booking can become a no-show and entry would be declined if the team is late by 15 minutes or more of the booked starting time. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
• NON ATTENDANCE: If you fail to attend an event for which you are registered and have not given us prior notice then you shall not be entitled to any refund, transfer or otherwise pursuant to our refunds policy.
• WEATHER: The event is indoors and will not be cancelled for bad weather. If the weather is extreme (as an example – heavy snow fall) and we are forced to cancel, we will endeavour to contact all participants with as much notice as possible. We will then make arrangements directly to either transfer bookings to another session or make reasonable arrangements.
DURING THE EVENT
Our event member of staff is dedicated to ensuring the safety and enjoyment of all participants and staff.
• NON PARTICIPATION DURING AN EVENT: If the participant decides for whatever reason to excuse themselves from the event either at the beginning or during an event without any reasonable justification, then the Event member of staff will ensure the customer understands that they waive their right to any remedial activity.
• BEHAVIOUR AND CONDUCT: While you are on our premises we will not tolerate drunken, abusive or aggressive behaviour, alcohol or illegal drugs (the substance or paraphernalia). Top Escape Rooms Ltd does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
• BEVERAGES: Drinks and food may not be brought into the event and into the room.
• FITNESS AND MEDICAL: You are required to let a member of the team know if you have a medical condition that we should be made aware of. Please note that magnets are used in some of our games so if you have a pacemaker you should consider this.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
• The price of a game is stated on the website.
• The price is set according to group size (up to maximum 6 persons).
• Top Escape Rooms Ltd accepts all major credit and debit cards using Stripe Online Payment Processing.
• The game is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room.
• Children at the age of between 12-15 have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult per event, children under the age of 12 are not permitted to attend.
• The company expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public. Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room. That includes (without limitation) the use of mobile phones, recording devices (video and/or audio) and cameras. The use of such a device in the room is not permitted at any time.
• Attendees may comment on the experience on social media. The company has the right to moderate all comments that are not appropriate. The Company does not have to explain why comments were refused or deleted. It has full authority over any comments.
We may use photographs taken at events in publicity and marketing materials, including use on our site. Your attendance at an event may mean that you are featured in such photographs and you are deemed not to object to the taking of such photographs as detailed above. If you do not wish to be included in any photograph, please notify the member of our staff at the relevant event prior to the photographs being taken.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
• We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
• The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of the company. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of the company and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.